Last updated 21/09/2019
Hydris Apps believes in privacy and online freedom, and that it should be very clear how we collect and manage any personal information.
Manually provided information
If you give us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
In addition, we will collect your name and email address when you comment on release notes.
Automatically collected statistical information
To help debug and improve SF Browser we may collect information from you, but not limited to:
- Software information: such as version, distribution, system version.
- Hardware information: such as model info, manufacturer.
- Information regarding usage: time and time zone, errors and reports, the number of speed dial clicks, the number of searches.
- Network information: network carrier, rough location according to the IP address, referring site.
Use of the information collected
We collect information to improve, debug, and maintain SF Browser.
Hydris Apps Ltd may use the information:
- for statistical purposes and for reporting to allow us, for example, to monitor performance and detect technical problems.
- to release aggregated non-personal information such as usage trends.
- In order to comply with any alegal obligation that we have, in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Use by third-parties
We do not share your information with others except as indicated below.
Online Advertisement by Third-Party Advertisers
SF Browser uses certain advertisement platforms including Affinity, AdMob (‘Third-Party Advertisers’).
Information including but not strictly limited to network provider, time, device IP address, location based on IP address, advertising ID will be shared with the Third-Party Advertisers.
Web search partners
There are no guarantees that children cannot enter our websites or use our applications without parental consent or notification. Therefore, and as provided in our End User License Agreement, we require children to include their parents in the download process, and we encourage parents to read this privacy statement before allowing their children to use our applications and services.