Last updated 08/01/2019
Hydris Apps believes in privacy and online freedom, and that it should be very clear how we collect and manage any personal information.
Manually provided information
If you give us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
In addition, we will collect your name and email address when you comment on release notes.
Automatically collected statistical information
To help debug and improve SF Browser we may collect information from you, but not limited to:
- Software information: such as version, distribution, system version.
- Hardware information: such as model info, manufacturer.
- Information regarding usage: time and time zone, errors and reports, the number of speed dial clicks, the number of searches. (The contents of a speed dial or search will never be recorded by us - only a count of these actions)
- Network information: network carrier, rough location according to the IP address, referring site.
Use of the information collected
We collect information to improve, debug, and maintain SF Browser.
Hydris Apps Ltd may use the information:
- for statistical purposes and for reporting to allow us, for example, to monitor performance and detect technical problems.
- to release aggregated non-personal information such as usage trends.
- In order to comply with any legal obligation that we have, in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Use by third-parties
We do not share your information with others except as indicated below.
Online Advertisement by Third-Party Advertisers
SF Browser uses certain advertisement platforms including AdMob by Google (‘Third Party Advertisers’).
Information including device type and model, network provider, language, package name, version, operating system type, time and time zone, device IP address, and your mobile advertising identifiers, such as your Google AAID, will be shared with the Third Party Advertisers.