Go to the Settings menu, tap the Homepage option, tap the On/Off option and enter the address of the homepage you would like, then tap save.
FAQ - SF Browser
- Portuguese - Brazil
If you would like to request another language, please get in touch here.
- INTERNET – required so that Super Fast Browser can access the internet
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – required for checking internet connection status
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – required for file downloading
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – required for file uploading
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE – required for fully clearing app cache
- BILLING – needed when purchasing the “Upgrade” in app purchase
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – required for location requests from websites.
- Location requests are blocked by default but can be enabled in settings and allowed via a popup.
No, Adobe no longer supports Adobe Flash Player on Android.
To edit your speed dials, go to settings. Then tap on 'Edit speed dial'. Here you can change your speed dial titles, colors, and addresses. After editing, tap save and go back.
To add a page to your bookmarks, tap the icon left of the address bar. This opens a menu, from here tap the star icon.
If you are on the bookmark you want to edit, tap the icon left of the address bar. This opens a menu, from here tap on star icon. After editing, press done. You can also edit a bookmark by opening the menu like before, selecting bookmarks, and holding on the bookmark you would like to edit. Then select edit.
You can exit the app by pressing your device's home button or deleting all open tabs.
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Ask us here.