Changes in this update
- Upgraded to Chromium 72
- Minor color scheme changes
- Added new feed to the homepage
- Speed dial optimisation
- Moved the private mode button from the bottom toolbar to the top of the tab switcher and changed it from being a single toggle button to a duel button selector.
- Added a ‘return to current tab’ button to the tab switcher
- Support for 64 bit and x86 CPU architecture
What will we see in the next update?
- Fast scroll bar for tab switching mode
- Further design changes in the tab switcher
- New annoyance blocker to stop annoying newsletter and cookie popups getting in the way of your browsing
- New much cleaner homepage
- Minor UI changes (changed pull to refresh indicator and progress bar color from cyan to a darker shade of blue)
- Made the toolbar’s hide/show animation much smoother
- Greatly improved the efficiency of searching/entering addresses through the address bar
- Improved efficiency of setting the address bar URL color
- Random crashes caused by address bar
Thank you beta testers, all 250 of you!
A large Super Fast Browser update is waiting to be published. You can read the project GitHub Wiki to see what’s coming and what has been changed already.
Super Fast Browser surpassed 1,000,000 downloads on Google Play, thank you all!
Aesir Apps has also been renamed to Hydrisoft
Very busy developing SF Browser, expect lots of new features and improvements throughout the next few weeks!
A new update is soon to be coming your way! Here’s some brief details on what to expect:
• New default homepage
• Vast effiency improvements – which will cause a noticeable speed increase
• User control over the number of tabs
• Minor UI redesigns
• And much more!