Welcome to Hydris App’s new website!
- Ad Block
- Block ads with the flick of a switch; saving you data and greatly improving your browsing experience
- New settings
- You can now request websites to not track you
- Choose whether images load automatically
- This can save you data if you’re on a limited data plan
- Choose if you want certain options on or off such as
- cookies and third-party cookies
- Flash (for older devices)
- Total redesign of settings
- Small changes to the tab menu
- Tab buttons are now curved
- Favicons are now circular
- Minor changes to the homepage
- Fixed the homepage sometimes not disappearing when selecting non-homepage tabs
- Fixed a bug which rarely causing the content to be blank and the app to crash
- Fixed the app crashing due to the user having disabled Android’s Download Manager
- Fixed fullscreen video sometimes being unable to exit fullscreen, and not automatically re-minimising system soft keys
Other – Links opened via third party apps are now focused and shown on top of any other tabs which might be open.
Super Fast Browser has now been downloaded by more than 2,100,000 people! And has an average rating of 4.3!
If you haven’t already installed it for yourself, download it here –
- New homepage
- New block site option
- Minor color changes
- Changed color of popups and no internet connection alert
- Fixed fatal issue with deleting tabs
- This fix also includes code optimisation and speed enhancements when creating/changing tabs
- Fixed rare fatal issue with finding tab
- Fixed speed dials sometimes not being refreshed after being edited
More beta testing spots have been added!
Being a beta tester allows you to try out new features before anyone else, however it will be experimental, and you may experience bugs.
If you’re interested, you can become a beta tester for Super Fast Browser here.
What Song has been updated for the first time since it’s publish – 14th November 2014.
Until now, the app was nothing but a prank to annoy users (more than 64,000 of them) with only one result, Sandstorm by Darude.
- You can actually identify songs playing around you now
- Cool animations
- Library of identified songs
- Preview, share, and open songs directly from the app
As can be seen from the screenshots of the app, the visualizer is not yet in the published release.
What is new
- Added Indonesian language support
- More options
- Added homepage quick access to the overflow menu
- A lot of optimisation went into this update in an effort to improve performance
- Removed old tab limit restraints on windows made through history/bookmark popup
We’re Updating What Song!
For years, What Song has been tormenting users with the famous song by Darude; Sandstorm.
It has been very successful in annoying more than 64,000 people.. Because of the traffic the app has seen, we have decided to transform the prank app into a real product.
(We aim to publish the update in two weeks!)
- Added timestamp to history
- New bookmarks
- Full bookmark customization
- Added indicator to show page successfully bookmarked
- Added bookmark option menu
- New certificate viewer
- Improved progress bar animation
- Address bar search suggestions
- Major tab backend restucturing – app performance and efficiency improved
- Changed how history and bookmarks are written – now more efficient
- Downloaded files
- Permission requests improved for Android 7.0+
- Downloaded files now get placed in their relevant directory
- Due to user feedback, fullscreen adverts have been removed
- Bugs occurring when trying to purchase upgrade
Although the 12th was the main day for everyone to send emails to the FCC and Congress, you can still show your support for net neutrality via https://www.battleforthenet.com/
I implore you to do so, it’s incredibly important and will effect all of us whether you’re in the USA or not.
Lots of new features, improvements and some bug fixes coming very soon