- New menu that shows when holding on links
- Even more language support. Check if your favoured language was added here: https://aesirapps.com/sfb-faq/
- Changed how users open the app from external links
- Improved the page that shows when there is no internet connection
- Improved how tab text is set
- Changed the ‘open in new tab’ popup menu option animation to a faint glow to indicate a new tab was made
- Selected tab text bold
- Session not saved on occasion, showed about:blank instead
- Sometimes crashed on start (caused by checking for upgrade purchase)
- Smarter favicon tab images
What to Expect in the Next Update
- Ultra fast option – this will disable all non-essential features such as history writing and session saving, which will speed up your browsing experience
- Sliding animation in the tab menu instead of a fading animation
- Night mode
- Anonymous browsing
- More in-depth speed dial customization
Many new features, improvements and changes!
- Tabs that you did not close, now stay open if you exit the app so that you don’t lose your session
- Tab text size reduced slightly and restricted to only one line
- Tabs now show the title of the tab’s content instead of a shortened version of the URL
Improved Fullscreen Video
- Status bar and other on-screen controls hidden now
- Landscape orientation by default
Improved the progress bar
- Overall progress takes redirects into account
- Only disappears when it has completely finished loading (redirects included)
- Changed progress bar and pull-to-refresh colors to fit the app’s current color scheme
- Overflow menu option “Give a rating!” now hides to users that have placed a rating
- Greatly improved the efficiency of writing history
- Pull-to-refresh thinking its at the top of the page (where pull to refresh is then enabled) even when it’s not.
- (For nerds) This only occured on webpages with sticky headers (such as Google News and Reddit) This was because the browser cannot track every single scroll contained, it was tracking the sticky header’s scroll container and because that was stuck, it thought the whole webpage was also at the top.
Minor bug fixes/changes.
- New homepage
- Option to remove adverts without purchasing the “Pro” version
Reduced app size from 7.05 MB to 4.41 MB
Animated adding/deleting tabs in the sliding tab menu.
We just reached the 500,000 downloads milestone with Super Fast Browser!
What’s to come in the next update?
- Pull to refresh
- Find text in page
- More full and extensive settings
- Latest Fillr Autofill version
- Added website icons beside the tab buttons
- Changed and improved appearance of tab buttons
- Changed “Share” option in the overflow menu to “Copy Address”
- Changed “Add Tab” button from text to icon
- Greatly increased app stability
All known glitches
Continue reading “SFB Update 9.2.1”