Changes in this update
- Upgraded to Chromium 72
- Minor color scheme changes
- Added new feed to the homepage
- Speed dial optimisation
- Moved the private mode button from the bottom toolbar to the top of the tab switcher and changed it from being a single toggle button to a duel button selector.
- Added a ‘return to current tab’ button to the tab switcher
- Support for 64 bit and x86 CPU architecture
What will we see in the next update?
- Fast scroll bar for tab switching mode
- Further design changes in the tab switcher
- New annoyance blocker to stop annoying newsletter and cookie popups getting in the way of your browsing
- Brand new user interface
- Private browsing support
- More accessibility options
- Support for progressive web apps and notifications
- Added password manager
- Improvements to performance and security
Version 12 marks a new age for SF Browser, with lots of planned future updates and many new features.
Welcome to Hydris App’s new website!
- Ad Block
- Block ads with the flick of a switch; saving you data and greatly improving your browsing experience
- New settings
- You can now request websites to not track you
- Choose whether images load automatically
- This can save you data if you’re on a limited data plan
- Choose if you want certain options on or off such as
- cookies and third-party cookies
- Flash (for older devices)
- Total redesign of settings
- Small changes to the tab menu
- Tab buttons are now curved
- Favicons are now circular
- Minor changes to the homepage
- Fixed the homepage sometimes not disappearing when selecting non-homepage tabs
- Fixed a bug which rarely causing the content to be blank and the app to crash
- Fixed the app crashing due to the user having disabled Android’s Download Manager
- Fixed fullscreen video sometimes being unable to exit fullscreen, and not automatically re-minimising system soft keys
Other – Links opened via third party apps are now focused and shown on top of any other tabs which might be open.
Super Fast Browser has now been downloaded by more than 2,100,000 people! And has an average rating of 4.3!
If you haven’t already installed it for yourself, download it here –
More beta testing spots have been added!
Being a beta tester allows you to try out new features before anyone else, however it will be experimental, and you may experience bugs.
If you’re interested, you can become a beta tester for Super Fast Browser here.
What Song has been updated for the first time since it’s publish – 14th November 2014.
Until now, the app was nothing but a prank to annoy users (more than 64,000 of them) with only one result, Sandstorm by Darude.
- You can actually identify songs playing around you now
- Cool animations
- Library of identified songs
- Preview, share, and open songs directly from the app
As can be seen from the screenshots of the app, the visualizer is not yet in the published release.
What is new
- Added Indonesian language support
- More options
- Added homepage quick access to the overflow menu
- A lot of optimisation went into this update in an effort to improve performance
- Removed old tab limit restraints on windows made through history/bookmark popup
We’re Updating What Song!
For years, What Song has been tormenting users with the famous song by Darude; Sandstorm.
It has been very successful in annoying more than 64,000 people.. Because of the traffic the app has seen, we have decided to transform the prank app into a real product.
(We aim to publish the update in two weeks!)